At Reyes LegalDoc Prep. & Services, LLC, we are Legal Document Assistants who assist our clients in the preparation of legal documents for uncontested legal matters–those in which parties are in agreement about the division of property.
Why work with Reyes LegalDoc Prep. & Services, LLC?
- Our fees are significantly lower than those of attorneys. We like to think we’re making the justice system accessible to everyone.
- One flat fee. There are never annoying add-on charges for copying, phone calls, and another miscellany. Where appropriate, we also notarize documents and file them with the County Recorders’ Office.
- Single point of contact. You’ll work with a dedicated practice area specialist who is available by phone and email for questions and follow-up.
- Easier than you expected. Most of our clients tell us that the process was much easier than they expected. You’ll gather the information in our specially prepared workbooks, but we create the legal documents and manage your case through the legal process.
- Experienced professionals. We’ve been in business since 2013. More than 60% of our business comes from referrals and repeat business.
- A wide range of services. We routinely do Divorces, but we also provide a number of other legal services, including Step-Parent Adoption, Visitation, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements and Name Changes. Please contact us for more information about our legal services.